Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

I called last night a Smashing Pumpkins night and I ended up going to sleep semi-sad and whining to the love of my life about it. I just kept saying...YENNO..THAT SUNDAY EVENING FEELING. THAT AFTER-PARTY FEELING. THAT FEELING YOU GET WHEN YOU KNOW SOMETHING AMAZING IS ABOUT TO END. I FEEL IT. I FEEL IT AND I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND. And he responded with his kind of raspy, calming voice. You know, the Ian voice. The voice that I've been falling asleep to for almost ten months guise (if I do recall!)



This song. I don't know why. I listened to it last night. And all I could think about are the next weeks to come. Experiencing everything with the loves of my life. I saw an entire montage of our happiness...

...and it hasn't even happened yet.

It's good to love living the way I do.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)