Thursday, April 8, 2010

April 7th; Monterey Beach

Family and best friend, best day ever.

Day of the Legs
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Walkin' like Ferna
Photobucket

Legs legs legs!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Favorite ..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Long walk with our capes
Photobucket

Photobucket

Too lazy to upload everything. And I can't find my dad's camera. But, we broke our wonderful pink camera because sand got all over it, so now we are camera-less for the remainder of Spwing Bweak, BOO. But luckily, the past two days have been amazing.

I love the beach, the beach I LOVE. I want to come back again before the break ends, I hope I will.

Let's see... We took a long road trip. We ate samwishes. SANDY PICNIC! We exposed LEGS LEGS LEGS! We chased and ran from waves. We stole sand buckets. We dug holes all the way to the other side of the world. I tried Cran-Ras juice for the first time. We napped on the sand, under the sun. We saw a HUGE dog that reminded us of Sirius Black. We watched people and dictated how their conversations were. We took the longest walk along the shore. We tried to look for pretty shells. We saw jellyfish remains. Blithe kept picking up poo. We saw a baby otter and it walked us back to our picnic area. CUTEST THING EVER. We peed and purchased McD's. Then we hit the road, it fell dark, we fell asleep. Good day guys? GOOD DAY.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)