Monday, April 5, 2010

April 5th, NJ



We all know her, NJ; Nicole Rose Mtfckn Jeffery. My bestfriend; Down since the 5th grade, the best of the best.

There's nothing to even say. She's my rock! A wingman! I love her, I love her I love her I love her.

I'm happy I went to her birthday today, and she was too. It was good seeing her after 6 months, and her family as well.




This is one of my favorite pictures, ever. I love it, I love it!


I met Arex


Ian LOVES making friends. And uhm, I caught Arex on a mugging face..


Baby!


Ian picked them out for her.


I beat him at almost EVERY game there. Except for this one hunting game, Tekken, Need for Speed, and POOL. Because pool is stupid.


Ended the day on a good note.


NIKKI, I love you, so very very much. I had one of the best days today. I hope to see you more often, you're like a breath of fresh air!! Ian really likes you. I can tell he wants to be bros with you. HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY! It doesn't make a difference...at all. You feel the same, like the rest of us. But it's been a good day [:

I love you! Keep existing in my life!

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)