Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April 13th, 2010

Dear Makayla Danielle,

It's 6:46pm and I'm in your bed listening to you sleep. I'm trying not to wake you because I want to continue writing this. But I want you to wake up. Because it's too quiet in here.

Guess what today is! Well, you already know. It's our one year! Well... it's also my friend Sarah's birthday, but I think our one year is a lot more exciting. Haha you're twitching and making tiny sounds in your sleep. I wish you were awake T_T

Makayla Danielle, you're my bestfriend, you know that. You always tell me, you've never really had a besssssstfriend that lasted this long before, so I feel like a cool cat right now. A badass cat with something to be proud of.

I know we fight a lot. We fight like a married couple that plot murders. We just bite at each other's throats! I'm glad we made it through winter. That was such a rough patch for us huh? I could've lost you! But no, you're still here, you still love me, so once again, I am a badass cat. Even if we are stupid sometimes, at least we're stupid together, right?

I'm glad it's spring. I'm glad the sun is coming out again. We're happier with the sun. Remember last year when we first became friends? We became friends under the sun. Adventures ! So one year later, and we're having fun with the sun again.

I know you already know, but it's always a nice reminder. I am absolutely grateful for you. Everything about you and our friendship. I'm even grateful for the irritating, annoying things about us. Because it makes us, US! And I always love us.

Thank you for making me feel needed, for proudly calling me your bestfriend, for letting me live in your house and eat samwishes and introducing me to my second mother and sleep on your couch and bed and everywhere else I sleep there, for taking good care of me, for calling me cute when I think I'm ugly, for calling me for the most insignificant things just to talk to me, for loving Ian too, for loving Vag and taking care of her, for understanding me when I babble, for holding me all the time because we're cuddlers, for falling asleep on me like you're narcoleptic u_u, for having all kinds of adventures with me, for loving my family and going on trips with us, for making them laugh all the time, for watching ass loads of movies with me and having favorites together, for fighting with me because it lets me know you want to keep me around, for not giving up when you could've, for pushing me away when you're being gay because it challenges me...and I love challenges, for being sarcastic with me, for being my partner in every kind of crime, for the MakTayAnge thing we have going on because we have the best times together, for putting up with me that time I was wasted and for future shitfaced nights to come, for putting up a fight when I said I might decide to be in the military... it made me realize that if you told me you want me to stay.. I'd stay, for letting me get attached to you even if I haaaate getting attached, for being attached to me, for letting me be one of the people you're vulnerable to and vice versa, for telling me the truth even if it hurts, for sharing your secrets with me, for letting me share mine, for feeling infinite with me, for being my bestfriend... I can go on for days with this. But I'm really running out at the moment ._.

Bottom line is, I love you! You're like a vital organ!

Happy One Year Fox. Hands down, the best year I've ever had.

-W.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)