Monday, March 29, 2010

We're Kind of Beautiful

Just because you can't control me, doesn't me I'm out of control. It just means I'll do. And you'll do. And they're just verbs, I love you anyway.

We're really kind of beautiful. You're kind of beautiful. You're kind of the most beautiful person I have. You're beautiful because you make me happy. Because you're happy. Because I make you happy.

I want to get shit done when I'm with you.

I want to do things. Accomplish things.

You give me confidence, and you find ways to make me proud of the things to be proud of.

You feed me even when I don't ask to be fed. You fight with me about which of us should carry my things. You help my mom and dad do chores around the house. You call my sister just to check up on her when she's having a bad day. You listen to her ramble on about her problems, and she looks up to you. She actually kind of adores you. You love my friends like I love my friends. You kiss them when I kiss them. You give them compliments for the day. You surprise them with sweet things like you surprise me with sweet things. They think you're amazing, like I think you're amazing. When I need to vent about something stupid and girly-dramatic, you listen to me rant like a little bitch. When I'm being a bitch, you'll just smile like it doesn't faze you, and let the bad mood pass. You're so persistent. You don't get mad at me when I'm being stupid and mean. When our phone conversations die off, you keep it up, even if I just end up saying my mhm's. You'll make any ridiculous thing happen, as long as I want. If I want it, then I get it. YOU SPOIL ME. You send me pictures of Olivia Wilde just to make my day, because you know I love her! You let me ask you ridiculous questions that other girlfriends wouldn't ask, like "Who out of all my friends would you make out with?" And you tell me the truth! YOU CALM ME DOWN. You always keep my calm. You keep me balanced. You keep me centered. I can't lose it when I'm around you, when I'm talking to you. YOU GET IT, DON'T YOU?

I love you, you know that.


[Photo taken by Dias, M.]

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)