Sunday, March 7, 2010

An Ache

One ache comes from a thousand different aches that subject into one, sinking, tangible ache. The kind of ache that you feel in the back of your mouth in the root of your teeth. The kind that travels from your center, across your chest, through your arms, on your palms, and out your fingertips. The kind that runs down your core, flopping in the pit of your stomach where it pokes at your gut, then down running your legs and out the tingles of your toes. The kind that makes you have to close your eyes. The kind that has you wrapping your arms around yourself. You breathe deeper, and slower, while your heart races faster.

It's strange really. How heart ache is suppose to be a state of mind. But for someone reason, it's enough to actually present you with physical pain. I've always thought of it as like a tingling tangible pain. You kind of feel the same when you get excited. That feeling. Except, this one hurts. I don't know if I'm the only one that has ever felt this. But as horrible as I feel when that ache is here, overwhelming my whole body to a limp, helpless fetal position, I can consider this ache almost equivalent to feeling infinite. It's just as strong. Just as unforgettable. It's the BIG ONES of life. Of my life at least.

Ache : Infinite : Infinite : Ache

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)