Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lately,

I've been getting a good dose of guy best friendship from Jaisun.

For a little while now since Jabe's been gone, there's been this huge gaping void in me that I couldn't figure out how to fill. No one else could, no one else can. But since Jaisun's been around, dealing with it has gotten significantly easier. A lot of him reminds me of Jabe. I don't know if it's just the fact that he's sincere wanting a place in my life, or just because he's just as caring, just as considerate, laid-back, relaxed, and easy-going as Jabe. No one will ever fill his place. But when days that I miss him more than the day before, it's nice to have someone like Jaisun to remind me that everything is still as amazing, no matter what.

When we have our conversations, I'm reminded of who I was before, back in Freshman year when we first became close. And how different our lives were, and we were. And now we talk like we didn't have this huge gap of years that we faded. We're so different now, more mature I'd say. It's nice to know we can still talk like we used to. I like this.

PS. Everything is still as amazing, no matter what.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)