Monday, March 15, 2010

BEAUTIFUL DAY

I can barely see right now. I cripplingly need my glasses more often now, it's annoying.

I'll talk about my day.

It felt like the longest day. Waking up was a hassle. I honestly could not figure out what day it was. Tuesday, Thursday, or Sunday. But it never occurred to me that it was Monday until about five minutes of unexplainable disorientation.

I expected the weather to be warmer by the time I arrived at school, but no. No. Not the morning. Warmth spread as the afternoon dragged on. Fox and I thought Servanda wasn't in class, so we dipped. Turns out she was in class. We stopped by the mall to look at some SpringSummer apparels and we sat on couches and benches and talked for days about the days we've had, we're having, and we'll have.

DID I MENTION IT'S MAMA TAM'S BIRTHDAY?! The big Five O. She's an amazing second mama. I love her very very very much! Yeah, she picked us up and took us home to the two lovely Matt and Tay on the couch attacking each other. They're so good it's disgusting. They're adorably disgusting. They even left the house cutely disgusting together.

For Tam's birthday, the family and I head out to a sushi place that I can't recall the name of but they all seemed really fond of. They served me the best sushi I've had in a while. I'm thinking of taking Ian there so we can consume some raw fish! They had mango ice cream and I had green tea ice cream. GREEN TEA ICE CREAM TASTES LIKE SUMMER. It was heaven in my mouth.

By the time we returned to the house, it was already late, it just didn't feel like it. Everyone scattered on the couches, and we watched...20/20: The Bachelor. Yeah, wtf Daniel, right? Aha.

That's..just about my day. I had Red Machine this morning, and that kick start my day very well. Ian had these guys deliver them with some Starbucks to my first block. Tell me he's not ridiculously amazing.

The weather was warm. I felt good.

Mikalalala and I discussed 'seasonal depression' and decided to stay away from each other during winters when we both get depressed. That way, our friendship won't have the risk of ending stupidly, and ...we're just happier when it's Spring. Last Spring was when we became best friends. And Summer was, so far, our happiest together. We told each other we could kill each other [:

Everyone ready for some warmth? I know I am.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)