Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What I do when there's summer school:

-Irritatedly wake up at 6 something and find enough pieces of clothing appropriate to go to school. My bangs have been bringing me down.

-Carpool with Makay and Kenneth from Tam, good morning to the most glorious white people.

-3 infuriating hours in English, listening to Martinez talk shit about everything in the world (it can be quite entertaining) and then to a group of imbeciles who talk about how much they love shrooms. Oh and try not to fall fast asleep.

-Break time means nothing. Everyone usually goes home because they only have one class. But sometimes they stay. Makayla walks Kenneth and me to our classes, and then she goes home to sleep a holy sleep.

-3 infuriating hours in Algebra, shriveling in the same repetitive process that the teacher decides to take. WarmUp, Notes, Classwork, Quiz, Notes, Classwork.

-Pick up Kenneth from where ever he walks from and then we go to TAK and wait for Makay and Tam.

-"How was school? La la la." And on the ride home, Kenneth screams all kinds of things at people on the sidewalks while Tami is going a thousand miles per hour. "SLUT!" is the most popular exclamation.

-"Thanks Tam, Love you Makay, see you guys later! La la la." Then Kenneth yells something outside of my house, "VIRGINITY IS OVERRATED!"

-I walk in my house, Noycee yells, "Are you with Makayla I miss Makayla Where is she?" I text Makay about my sister's adoration for her, she tells me that I'm still her favorite nonetheless, then I pig out.

-THEN, I nap a glorious nap till whenever dinner is.

-After dinner means I attempt to write.

-After failing my attempt to write, I give up, lay around, and kill enough time so that I shower late.

-I shower, I text, I talk, I fall asleep on who ever was the unfortunate person who decided they want to converse late at night with someone who has summer school the next morning.

And that starts all over again. Every day. Until this summer school shit thing ends.

There's no summer heat, there's no summer plans. It has been incredibly dull lately.

I'm just so glad we have Fridays off.

Fck this was a waste of entry.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)