Thursday, July 9, 2009

Makayla freakin' Dias, blog something for petesake! I miss reading your entries T-T

So,

Sister and I were talking a lot about relationships and guys today. She's feeling lonely again, and wants desperately for a boy that sweeps her off her feet. Aha, she's got quite a few lined up, but none of her standards I suppose. Why I mention this? I honestly cannot even remember...

All I know is that as of right now, I am absolutely fine. I've had a few people ask me whether I regret the decision I made, and I confidently answer no. I am well aware of the decision that I'd chosen and it's what I think is best.

At first, I thought it'd be too early for closure, but I think I actually had my timing right this time. I saw myself fall apart in one week. The perfection of my junior year, the majority of it, crumbled in one week. And it wasn't as if I was completely broken, because I have been there before. I've seen myself in worse situations and I have dug myself out of even deeper holes. But this one, I decided to save my skin before I chose to lay myself down that hole and become trapped like I had been in my pasts. There is no way in hell that I'm keeping another circle always at present in my life anymore. Hello Fate.

I catch myself feeling lost sometimes, seeing some things differently from the way I had before, and feeling a new person in me. But I am convinced that everything will be alright, because it will be! I don't know where I found this optimism, maybe from the comfort of my friends.

I may be with out a boyfriend now! But...

I still have my Jabes.

Still have my Makay.

Still have my Tay.

And, I still have Cache Creek this weekend with my family.

OH, and Warped Tour to look forward to in August! O_O!

PS.

Jabe's birthday : July 29

Dean's birthday: August 4

Makay's: August 10.

All 6 days apart. And I'm broke. What the fffff do I do...

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)