Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Two years already

The 29th!

I remember last summer, the Anything Else but the Truth summer. I found some of my dignity back and built myself again my own way. Now I can't even imagine being who that was. I was messy, and spewing out my guts. That was tiring. That always made me tired.

"Two years have passed and nothing's changed, it's alright. Still you just wait for that embrace, it's alright. There is only one thing that has yet to be said, I am holding back. There is only one thing to be said and it's alright..."

I'm having an It's Blitz! summer, and New Again. It's satisfying, and tasteful. And I'm feeling so bloody good, I could fall off the face of the planet happily. Two years have passed, and things have really changed...

"Flow sweetly, hang heavy
You suddenly complete me

Hysteric, hysterical..."

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)