Sunday, July 19, 2009



It is 2:04 am and I am sitting here aching about this movie. And I keep thinking to myself, Anthony Green must have really loved this movie because the whole album Juturna was inspired by this. Because of this movie, Anthony managed to create something so utterly amazing with Circa Survive.

Every time I watch this movie, the part when their house at the beach crumbles, and she whispers "Meet me in Montauk" I choke up. It gets to me every time. Yes, this movie always amazes me.

I remember watching it for the first time years ago with my dad. He didn't like it because he said it gave him a headache, aha. But it was stupefying to me. And I've loved it since. My dad watches good movies.

And now, every time I watch this movie, or hear this song, I think of when the weather is cold, and of the things that have me tangled but keeps me on my toes.

Circa Survive + Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind = I unbelievably miss winter.

What do you find amazing?

PS.

Leave just as you came (without a sound),
Nothing to ruffle your ends.

I've been wandering around,
Making up movies in my head
So we say don't let it go,
let me try and pull out pride.
I already forget how I used to feel about you

Leave as fast you came, no invitation
Nowhere to go from here.

I've been wandering around,
Wondering how I got so, got so, so fucking boring
All the sudden, so fucking scared... I'm not scared.
You'd mean so much more to me if I remembered.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)