Wednesday, July 22, 2009

And...

This cold is letting me believe that those summers only existed in different worlds I'd once been. But I told her today, and every chance I get that I'm proud of myself, and she tells me she's proud of me too. And then, we agree and banter on about what always started as something wonderful.

And then she told me, that if he leaves her, I'll be there to put her together like she's done to me. And I couldn't agree more, because I'd told myself that I would before I ever even acknowledged it all. And right now, knowing what I know, I always find fright at the thought of losing someone. And she's just one of those people I couldn't bare to ever imagine with out now. And I'm changing inside and outside and left and right and upside down, napping and being clever, singing those songs and finding music back with someone.

And my sister. My sister's feelings coincide appropriately toward the way people are in my life. When someone is good to me, she knows it, and she adores that person. But when things go a little haywire, she feels it, and she holds a sort of resentment knowing that things aren't good anymore. My sister adores her. Every time she walks in through our front door, or when we see her in public places, she screams her name and runs to her like a loyal, happy puppy. And I always know, that I can trust my judgment based on my sister. Because her emotional attachments are only based on my happiness. And how much more can I ask for? Those she resent... Well, we only reminisce in a fashion that makes us shake our heads, or remember how happy we were.

I have learned enough that nothing ever really lasts. And things end and begin for a reason so that we understand how important these people are. I have no regrets in life, and am just looking forward, and moving to that direction. Where ever it will take me this time around.

And she's not the only one that's showing me the good that we have of life. She just brings it out of me and of her the most.

And for that I will be thankful. Like always.

7 days.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)