Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Twelfth

Soft, Pale and Pure

"Cause I've been thinking of this place forever, I know
It's all that I, I've come to know
As I slowly lose control
Slowly, I lose"

I'm stealing, wasting, and watching time.

I know it's redundant but I need a job... terribly. I want to be able to last through the holidays. And I know that I can't live off of my parents' money to indulge in self-processed, superficial happiness. I also can't step outside the house with out money anymore. Isn't that ridiculous? Well I'm sure I'm capable, but it's so confining, so limited. And during these of seasons, I just want to want, understood?

I'm stealing, wasting, and watching time.

I want to bake. With our tin can boxes of treats and cookie sheets. Snow doesn't exist here, but I star in the movie, right? It goes the way I want, with who I want, with what I have. I'm ready to feel warm, brown and collected in the best of my memories. ...Socks are starting to really like me.

I'm stealing, wasting, and watching time.

Yes, I actually do slide off my bed. Its small surface let's me lose myself and tangle under and around the dreams that were just thoughts a few seconds ago, along with the sheets fighting with me. One night, one night I'll have the best sleep of my life.

I'm stealing, wasting, and watching time.

Letter # 5, kill me now while I'm smiling.
_

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)