Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Burr and Boone

Syrup and Honey

"Baby baby baby
Spend your time on me"

I don't like the fact that I searched through some ON-Demand music and found MY JGorbel all up in it. I was disappointed. I love them too much to be sucked up by eck. Is this asking for so much?
-
If I spend half my time complaining about how cold it is, it makes me think that maybe it'll get irritated enough and just leave me alone. Maybe it'll be summer earlier this year. Oh I can only pray, can't I?
-
I never wear my own clothes anymore.
-
http://www.niveausa.com/highlights/local_highlight/local_lipcareads

I don't know, but that commercial gets me all the time.
-
Burr and Boone, autumn mine, autumn yours. My way, you said I could get my way.
You can have it your way, you said.
I hope my way won't get you lost.

This part of town gets tricky, gets sticky.
Promise me you'll be cautious.
_

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)