Thursday, November 13, 2008

One More Day...

Teach Me


"Let no one get close me..."

My mother is best person in the world. I should've inherited her warm, strong, hard-working heart.
She works with out complaint. I see her for an accumulated few hours every week. The thought of the barrier between us is heart-breaking. So I try not to think about it.

My father is the best person in the world. I should've inherited his patience, understanding, and hard-working heart.
He works with out complaint. I see him for a little more than few accumulated hours every week. The thought of the barrier between us is heart-breaking. So I try not to think about.

My parents are the best people in the world. I should've inherited their hearts.
I wish to some day find a way to break our barriers,

and one day, I'll look into their eyes and tell them how much they mean to me.

Because I lay awake at night, thinking over how far we've gone from each other, but still knowing that I am the luckiest person in the world.

The luckiest person in the world has the best people in the world to thank.
-
Tomorrow, I hope to be with the Black Ranger.
Squeezes.
-
Tomorrow, marks three years.
_

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)