Friday, November 7, 2008

Quatorze Novembre?--Already.

Fix You Up

"And what I figured out,
what I figured out,
what I figured out
was I needed more time to figure you out"

I need some alone time, world.
There's always someone to please,
Someone to laugh at
to laugh with.
Someone to sit next to,
sit on,
sit by.
My cheeks are starting to hurt because sometimes I'd just like to be with my room, to lay, to listen, to think.
And I need to stop avoiding my radio. He left me alone for one straight week, refusing to function in the cold of the mornings. I guess I understand. I've had two mornings this week when I seriously wanted to die.
I didn't want to wake up, I didn'tt want to get ready. I just wanted my bed to swallow me whole and to disappear where my consciousness can't find existence at all. I'm not being suicidal, I promise. I just dread not making it through winter.
-
Fremont cops are assholes. "They treat their job like a business..." -FC.
-
I hope... I hope he stays here... with me...
Even weekends are starting to rough up..............................
-
Vhong Navarro, your fans climb rice sacks just for you.
-
I can't wait to sleep at night. I can't wait till the morning gets better. I can't wait till ...
-
One more week; November 14th. Mmm...
-
Letter #2, kill me now while I'm smiling.
-
Sugar, stay away from me.
-
Squeeze x3
_

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)