Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fight Club

Supermassive Black Hole

"Glaciers melting in the dead of night
And the superstars sucked into the supermassive"

Self-obsession; a little disturbing, a little unsettling.

Broken glass in bits rather than shards. Boring in the pieces it shattered, I stared and flared. Bold in the second I knew. Bewildered as the thought I'd take on barefoot, bathing in warm burns. Rough and smooth, in the morning with pleasant dispositions. Lost in a second above my own floors, my own will to be willing.

I've every courage to state what I'm willing to die for. I've no courage to state what I'm willing to live for. It's as if you'd hear me, I'd dissolve pitifully, empty-handed. If they'd hear me, I can grin and pretend I'm the masochist I may not be. Fucked in the head with the games we play.

Tomorrow's Monday, week day; Another reason for all my abraded faces.
_

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)