Sunday, August 14, 2011

Quickie

I try not to suppress my fondness for the word "cunt." I do, with all my heart (the heart which adores all intricacies and anatomies of each and every word ever written, uttered, whispered, or even merely thought of), very much like the word "cunt." It is of course vulgar and offensive to most, but I can't help but enjoy the way it exits my mouth. The way I haaaave to say it. A breathy sound and almost puff for air whilst executing its pronunciation. The meaning is even better. Anatomically, a female reproductive organ. But derogatorily, a degrading insult for a woman. Kind of like "broad" except harsher. Much harsher. I personally don't understand how the majority of people see this word. Cunt. It's crude and offensive and I love each letter, each syllable, each sound of the word. Just by the way one would say it, the word sounds as if it holds unimaginable power. If I could, I would make a shirt with just the word "cunt" on it. And instead of ever using the words vag, pussy, beaver, or any other uncomfortable words for the female reproductive organ, I'd always use cunt. Don't be so offended. It's just a word. Just a silly little word that happens to sound so damn amazing to me. Just a silly word that you shouldn't let ruin your pretty little day.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)