Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Taylor Ann Hoover-Hart


She sincerely makes me wants to be a better person. She already makes me feel like the best person, and I love that about Taylor. She will accept you for exactly who you are and she will unconditionally be there for you. I know for a fact that she's the warmest person I know. Just the thought of her.

Last night, we talked until 3am about everything that's been going on with her, with me, with everyone! Her college plans, Matthew, her social life, my social life, my love life, families, friends, and everything in between. Talking to Tay is like .......................being baptized again. She's a breath of fresh air. It's cleansing and significant and I wish I had Taylor more often. Truthfully and sincerely, she is one of the best people I have ever known. She's right up there with my mom. Which is pretty high. I miss Tay already. I'm going to try to be her breath of fresh air too. It's gonna be awesome guise.

I love..Taylor Ann Hoover-Hart.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)