Monday, November 29, 2010

FOUND IT

In this picture: MY HAT!! Disappeared all Spring and all Summer, and now it reunited with me this morning. Vaggy found it..somewhere. So with overwhelming joy, I took the liberty in wearing it to class this morning. Felt badass again. But like always, yeh? Bulleted rants x3
  • I'm eating the most orange soup in the world. BEEF NOODLE PARTY!! While drinking orange soda. It's still too early to be admitting that I'm drinking soda. But I really do have a serious soda problem. SERIOUS. Cookies too. Some cookies.
  • I met one of my girl crushes this past weekend. I was so nervous, I didn't know what to say. She made me stutter and giggle to myself and blush and look away! OH MY GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME.
  • Last night, I couldn't stop thinking about Science Camp, Disneyland, and the Philippines. All the things that I miss. All the places I want to go back to. All the places I've collected a few of my happiest memories. The Away From Home feeling. Just because sometimes.. Everybody needs a little time away.
  • CRYSTAL CASTLES CRYSTAL CASTLES CRYSTAL CASTLES CRYSTAL CASTLES
  • I'm driving to Vegas this break. We're going to stay one entire week there, in a condo. And I would really love to bring someone with me. Of course by default and personal preference at best, I would take Ace. It's a given. But NO, troubled ass foo got WORK. Burlington
  • Is that all?
  • Yes.
  • For now.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)