Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Love and Other Drugs

-the film I anticipate most to see.

Miscellaneous thoughts:
  • This upcoming Friday, there will be a bike party in San Jose and I am very excited to go. It'll be my first bike party! I can't wait to see the thousands of people, on their bikes, late at night, cruisin' and L I V I N. Rain or shine, right? "I'm going, no matter what. And you're coming with me."
  • My addiction to carbonated drinks is taking over my life. I scheme to take soda cans from Jude's house. I keep fountain drink cups in my car filled with sodas. I constantly thirst for sodas. Maybe it's phase.
  • I'm currently working on what I refer to as a 'documentary' about my little cousin Isabella. When really, I just recorded her for a day and am playing on making a montage-like video to test out my video making skills. Ace and I have a lot of video plans. A lot going on...
  • TAM AND DAN BOUGHT THE CABIN. I couldn't stop dancing about it once I found out about the news. We can drive up whenever we want. The place is huge. They have a pool, a hot tub, and a big guest house where all the kids will probably spend the majority of the time. There are cute cafes nearby, snowboarding location is nearby, and Dan promised to take me fishing, SO I GET TO GO FISHING. I've ranting about fishing since the summer of '09. I really am excited. If we go this weekend, I think I would cry tears of joy.
  • I avoid the internet now with out trying. The other day, I tried going on Tumblr to catch up on Vag's dashboard, and I couldn't. And I still can't. I don't catch up on Facebook. I don't catch up on anything internet-related. It slows me down. My life goes faster with out the computer. Except for Blogger. Blogger is my baby.
  • I'm going through a chick-flick phase. I just want to watch all the chick flicks I can get a hold of. Why? Don't know.
  • Last night, Yordan, Ace, and I spent a good amount of time talking about 'jacking it' and asking all our guy friends how often they 'jack it'. Then we talked about how cute Pat is, and how much of a baws he is. Then they left around 12. I showered. Then they came back several minutes later with clam chowder, Martinelli's apple cider, and French bread. They cooked the soup, made three bread bowls, then we feasted while watching The Nanny! I thought the gesture was so romantic! Then we reminisced about the amazing past summer that we just had, and by 3am, we were all in our beds asleep. I love Yordan and Ace so much...
  • I'm spending one entire week in Vegas...during Christmas. Fuck.
  • I have jury duty in December. Fuck.
  • December 10, Live 105's Not So Silent Night. Bands playing: The Smashing Pumpkins, Phoenix, and...My Chemical Romance. Do I have to go? Yes. I missed Passion Pit this year. I missed Vampire Weekend. I even missed BFD though I heard it wasn't all that. But My Chemical Romance is here. If I miss them again, for the 4th time might I add, I don't know what I'm going to do.
  • I'm hungry.
  • And I'm tired.
  • This is miscellaneous enough.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)