Friday, November 26, 2010

It's 6am, and I, once again, have not slept

Well, for Black Friday (it's proper to capitalize that, right?), my sister and I left the house at 1, spent half an hour of traffic, then another half hour for a parking space. Grrrrmall was very much crowded. Fortunately, with our luck and my cleverness, we scored a parking space right in front of the entrance door. It was the most satisfying feeling. But actually being in the mall, breathing everyone in, running into everyone, absorbing all their smells and conversations...was unnerving. We did not accomplish anything at Grrrmall. We only ran into a few familiar faces and the highlight of it was Raemon finding an Iphone 4 on the ground. Lucky..

We came back to destroy Fremont and settle at New Park. Ran into every single person we've ever known and their grandmothers. I was losing it once we were at New Park. Every time I ran into someone I knew, they'd say hello to me, and by the time they ask me how I am, my mind is only finally processing who they are and what to respond with. Pac Sun saw me the worst. But it's OK, because one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen worked there. God, she is beautiful. And she interrupted my zoning out just to tell me about the Pac Loot. HNNNNGGG. Oh, and Nobly (who, by the way, may just exist) told me that I reminded her of Dean. She didn't even know we went out, which is what made it so bizarre to me. Roman and Cody were in front of Game Stop. We joined them. Ace left us eventually. Cody decided to marry me. What? Yeah I don't know either. Anddddddd, Vag bought me a hot chocolate.

Black Friday shopping didn't really accomplish anything. Mostly for the lack of cabbage, but I'm sure we'll return again later today when I receive some semblance of sleep..or rest. Or anything that doesn't involve doing a single thing. I would talk about how pleasant my Thanksgiving was, but maybe another entry. For now, I should let myself rest. I only have so much time until I have to wake up again.

On the bright side, I get to look forward my date today! Finally going to watch Love and Other Drugs with Sof, Nicholas, and Rae. Sof asked me out, so of course I am thrilled.

GOODNIGHT..
for now.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)