Thursday, June 4, 2009

It was cloudy, I woke up in a funk! I was moody and drenched with attitude. D called me like he always does to wake me in the morning, and I just felt like I was a bitch! Ha, it was strange. Then, he told me he wasn't going to be in school because he was running incredibly late and because he was feeling a little sick. I was sad, and I seriously considered ditching.

THEN, Makay texted me and told me that she had a swollen watermelon in her throat and was feeling ill. I was even more sad! The day felt like it had no purpose. No Makay hugs and no Dean kisses.

So inevitably, I whined and complained to my loving boyfriend about my resentment for the uneventful day. He insisted that I just pick up and leave for home. I couldn't even to that.

I sat at the bench during brunch, cold and moody and pouting still. But then...

He came back to school for me!

Then I was happy again.

The End.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)