Friday, March 6, 2009

It's a very strange thing to know that you are in love with someone. Maybe not strange, but I do not know what to do with myself. This sounds too direct and too mundane for me, but I just wanted to say.

It's a very strange thing. This lust. It is strange, and I do not know what to do with myself. I feel strange. Like this is all strange. But I just wanted to say.

It's a very strange thing to yearn for dawn. Actually, it's quite familiar, because I have yearned for this before and I think I always will because that is what I do with myself. I just wanted to say, this yearning is so familiar.

It's a very strange thing saying this. This is all strange. I feel strange. I am strange. And I do not know what to do with myself because knowing this is what I've been doing with myself. It's so strange to say that I strangely feel so good all of a sudden.

And I just wanted to say.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)