Saturday, March 14, 2009

I don't know but I feel strange. Like when you fight with your significant other and cried all night and hoped to sleep it off. But you wake up and it's like you never slept at all...

That's how I felt that morning. The strangest part is that I hadn't fought with a significant other. I hadn't cried all night. It was just as if I was left alone, and left completely hopeless for the next day. Waking up that way, with the sun away, my heart weighed so heavy I couldn't even pick myself up. And all I managed to do was writhe in this agonizing teeth-grinding way that led me to almost beg down on my knees with my head down just so it would stop. Just so this weight would descend away and buried for another day.

I am in desperate and vital need for a shovel.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)