Monday, March 16, 2009

I remember I thought of dead ends and cut shorts. And the tunnel of my thoughts either led to hopelessness or the absolute nothing that I've made out of myself. But I shivered this afternoon, and I didn't even mind it. I heard myself talk for what seemed like hours and I felt him breathing next to me. And I knew that he was intently listening, grasping every syllable and every lisp that came out of my mouth. I was cold, but all I thought about was this sun setting for me while his eyes grazed every part of me. I never thought I'd really ever let my guard down. Not this soon. Not at all. I don't know. It's always strange.

"You're staring at me more than ever..."

It's happened to me before. When I'd looked into someone's eyes and all I see is the most painful beauty I'd thought I had ever encountered. And astonishingly, my heart melts down to my stomach, and I can't help but smile so wistfully and I breathe these heavy breaths and air just rushes through my ears like he's whispering to me the most incredible song I had ever heard. But he was inches away, and I couldn't take my eyes. But unlike before...it's so different. Like I'm a different person. The person I've always wanted to be. Time was mine, these breaths were mine, and the softest brown eyes that yearn for me...

My shell has cracked.

I have cracked.

He has cracked me.

I could've wagered my life that this was impossible. He said he'd make it happen, and I suppose I'm not surprised...

PS. Wingman, if you're reading this, I knew you'd be the one I wanted to tell. I'm in trouble, I'm in love x:

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)