Thursday, March 12, 2009

I always love the sun. I always look for the sun. I've yet to take it for granted. Not since it's rained so much. Too much.
-
I am a land of inconsistencies. A day so excited and so indifferent. So incredibly broken and so incredibly full. I always love the sun. And one day, I will be the sun. And like the nights that I've spent listening to that voice, arguing with that voice, sighing with that voice, and being as gentle as I can possibly be to that voice, I will one day be the moon. One night.

And everything that doesn't matter to anybody around me will be mine. Everything in the world that no one takes a second glance at will be mine. Like the smiles that no one knows the meaning behind. The stares that are living around us unnoticed, bursting with fulfilled satisfaction that this is all we ever want to see, all we ever want to watch. Embracing that the only thing ever really worth it is if you can catch those gazes and those eyes. The only eyes that will ever matter. Just the way. There always has to be something in the way. And as no one claims anything now, it is all mine.

You know, I cannot wait to build my own home.
-
PS, It felt like Cache Creek up there. The world finds its way to hurt, and that's when I know how much I really love...

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)