Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Body heat
Ahhhhhh. Makes me gleam with all my teeth, all it seems at all the seams. I don't want to take a breath, unless I take in the summer air in thought, where I stay and get lost. Hair at place, and out of pace and run-on sentences dribble down with tongues set to multiply. Face at hand, legs on legs, feet like the flirtatious innocence if we we're ten years old again.

Sweaty palms
Mmmm. Stifles of giggles and chuckles, disgusted and attracted with all the while indulged and our pulls retracted. I run through the heat, hand secured, locked and loaded at our retreat. Triggered and slowed as the bright traps some height for this high and some weight as we wait under the inattentive magnifying-glassman. Heels and head through ears to smile. Arising heat with a searing style . I won't inhale, until the summer air heals. Hands at knees, chest to chest, and a handful bites to last passed our lust of the past and pulling up in front and between us like we have never been a severed body part.

I can't even get through a paragraph with out stamping you right across it. I didn't even mean to. At least, I never began meaning to.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)