Saturday, January 17, 2009

Temptation and I Am Damned to Hell

Just Like Heaven

"Spinning on that dizzy edge
I kissed her face and kissed her head
And dream of all different ways I had
To make her glow
'Why are you so far away?' she said
'Why won't you ever know that I'm in love with you
That I'm in love with you' "

So much, you're so much like a Cure song.

Strange between my lips, and I can never resist. And you always resist. And I wish anybody would let me.

Just let me.

You're so much like a Cure song. You get trapped in my head, and the only thing that wants to burst out between my lips. So strange that I can never resist. I wish.

I only wish.

If I know this, I want to know that. And I want to know this, and I want that. And I know what I want, and I want to know what you want.

Because

You're so much like a Cure song. Curing and causing me, then severing me then killing me. In tiny pieces. In tiny pieces that you puzzle back together just to shuffle them away.

Oh I love, oh I love, oh I love what you do to my heart when you push me back down and you pull me apart

Let me steal another day,

Be mine.

I'll talk to you whenever.
_

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)