Thursday, January 29, 2009

Coming Home

Close To Me

"I make the shapes come much too close
I pull my eyes out, hold my breath, and wait until I shake"

The concept of my childhood
-
Like I said, my friend. I was a disobedient, lazy, and rebellious child. All I ever did was cause trouble for myself and for anybody else around me. I recall my parents' attempt of hunting me down through the maze of the little city we lived in. I always ran away. I always shook away the world off my shoulders, and just rode. I constantly lied about where I really was. Then it gets dark and I very cautiously make my way up our stairs, bracing for the vocal fiasco I'd nearly memorized. Though it never got old, I did. I tell you, every time I ran, that I was away, that damned ordinances were way behind my trail.. That's when I knew I was alive.

Year later, I am now...a disobedient, lazy, and rebellious adolescent. The lively feeling I get is when I know I'm doing something wrong, most of the time. When I'm taking something that isn't mine. When I'm yearning for something I'll never have. When I touch the DoNotTouch's. When I let myself down my addictions. When I know it'll hurt but I continue anyway. I am only alive when it's wrong.

So now that I'm right

I'm trying to find something to feel.
_

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)