Wednesday, January 14, 2009

February 3, 2009

High

"And when I see you
take the same sweet steps
you used to take
I know I'll keep holding you
in arms so tight
They'll never, never let you go"

So...

October 3, 2008;

Remember the night sky was red? And I kept looking up and I knew you thought I was crazy. But you never said anything because you never say anything and I looked up and I knew you looked at me. As soon as I said, "I love nights like these..." I knew you weren't going to go anywhere.

I remember the night sky was red. And you were there glancing at me. As soon as I said, "I want a night like that..." I knew you wanted it too.

I hate it.

No matter how stupid I think you are. And how much of a bitch you are. And how you never seem to say the right things at the right time... The puppy eye thing you do, and sometimes your lips tremble. Like you're the most fragile thing in front of me...

I hate it. Beyond the exterior that I've so stubbornly built with my hesitant and forceful hands, I have an embarrassing weakness for those eyes that make me think I'm young again. Those eyes that cried in the most shameful silence. Those eyes that let me believe that the red sky was just for me, and just for him to see me under.


Remember?
He remembers.
_

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)