Saturday, January 3, 2009

CryBabies

Yesterdays Never Tomorrows
"The dark winter snows bright, please stay here tonight Walk on my face straight through my pillow"
So we had a good conversation.
It's so funny, I might just love you in the funniest ways.
But I don't want to say. So I'll hold back till the day I know you're ready for me.
It's so funny, I had a hard time looking into your eyes.
But I didn't want to look away. So I saw how dark they were. So small and so sad.
It's so funny, I still want to be your friend.
But I am afraid to step back. So I ran back and told you to chase after me. So exhausting. So much patience chasing after passion.
It's so funny, we can't be together like how they're all together.
But I want it just the same. So I called you a fucking douchebag, and you cussed me right back. And we had a good conversation. And it's so funny. And I swear, no two people has ever stared at each other like we stared at each other before.
_

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)