Monday, August 19, 2013

lacerate

I surrender to the shit.
Vagger wants me to eventually get married. She can't get over my past relationship.
I tried to sing like Alex Turner the other day. The mere impersonation made me feel ten times more of an asshole.
Soft serve days only lasts so long until I solidify into shithead again.
Yes, I do want to be heart broken. Ace gets it.
Caffeine. Nicotine. Adderall. Alcohol.
Explosive diarrhea.
I'm aspiring to be a spider's girlfriend.
Das found my ipod. No. Drodan found my ipod. Das hasn't given it back, and it's making me tick.
Why is farting not OK? -"Because it smells."
I was brushing my teeth the other night, and Mikal walked in, sat on the toilet, put on my brother's glasses, then sang to me "Remix to Ignition." Swell as hell.
I'm waiting for cancer. Is that unforgivably terrible?
The twins are homophobes. But if I ever go steady with a girl, I'm sure they'd be real nice.
Ace's slander is still haunting me. I don't ever want to be recorded by sleezebags while making out with girls. But shit, that bitch got me good. Hats off to you, dude.
I might be over DailyGrace. Maybe.
My mother and I have the same taste in socks.
Should I test out the waters of sobriety? I'm afraid I'll be constantly bitter. Na. Not yet.
"What do you want to eat?"
I hope my biological clock won't try and fight me. I'm not tryna push out puppies.
Die alone.
"When you're having a good day, just remember... There's only one to a coffin." -Vagger.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)