Monday, November 26, 2012

What Day Is It?

I am officially one of life's bitches. Who the fuck did I think I was? I couldn't escape this shit even if I wanted to.

Nursing school has proven itself very difficult for me to keep up with. I don't know what I expected out of myself. I'd been a scum for two years and I go ahead and elope with a nursing program. I will never not be a fucking idiot. I don't like to think about the days of the week. I don't like to think about anything really. Occasionally I think about how regretful I will be for choosing this for myself. And by occasionally I mean, that's all that I ever really think about. How fucking regretful I am for never pursuing the things I've always wanted to do in life. What did I do during my youth? Sometimes I try to tell myself that I just think about all of this bullshit too much. Or maybe I'm just a bratty bitch who expects the unattainable out of life. I watched too many movies and goddamned TV shows and read too many books and listened to too many things that led me to believe life could more than the mediocre. But when I look around, it's all quite mediocre everywhere. IDIOT 2012

Also, I had been thinking of changing my name to Gin. My body is made up of 70% gin as of late. Gin is water. Gin is air. Gin is my friend and my liver will fail. Eventually. 

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)