Sunday, November 4, 2012

Social Networkings...

...bum me out. Bum me the fuck out. I hate caring about who knows me or who I know. I hate caring about the shit people say and do. I hate caring about the way I look. Or the way they look. I fucking hate it all and I am an idiot for getting a smart phone. I liked being under the rock. I liked focusing my attention on this one specific blog and not give a damn on who is viewing it or what any other idiot had to say about it. Now I constantly check stuff and I now like the sound or the blinking or the vibration of a motherfucking notification. I know I'm supposed to move forward with the world but it's really making me hate myself. It's really bumming me out and I just miss the way things used to be. Back when I would lug around my laptop struggling to find connection just to submit this one post. But nah. Now I am laying in bed with my phone on my face, typing this bullshit on this bullshit screen. Actually...I guess ultimately...and more honestly...I just miss my friends. And that's truly bumming me the fuck out. I didn't realize this would take a toll on me this much but it is now and there's nothing I can do about it. I'm just supposed to move fucking forward with the rest of the world and keep up with the people I used to be tight with through this bullshit screen.
Can I fucking sulk or what?

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)