Saturday, July 2, 2011

Idk, I'm kinda gay and uncool

All I wanna do is nothing and sit and listen to music. I don't want to have an opinion. I don't want to have to be hungry. Or need money. Or get dressed. Or smile when I don't want to. Or be nice if I don't have to. Or get irritated or be mad. I don't want to have to have small talk. Or think of wanting more. Or care about other people's opinions. Or "awkward silences" like SG mentioned. Or worry if my sarcasm doesn't get across or if I'm being boring or bored. I don't want to have responsibilities. Or a sleeping schedule. Or any type of schedule.

I just want to do whatever my heart pleases at all its very moments.

"You barely are blinking
Wagging your face around
When'd this just become a mortal home?"

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)