Thursday, March 6, 2014

that new hell smell

and so my flesh continues to rot inside the walls of my bedroom...

today's top story

i spent about an hour peering out my blinds every two minutes at seven pm, checking to see if my burrito has arrived. forced my blood relative to buy me chipotle. i think she feels sorry for me. which is why my requests nowadays are typically granted. shit, i'd feel sorry for me too. in that really sad, pathetic as fuck way. it's hilarious because i am in such a chipper mood. mostly because i also think i am pathetic as fuck, to the point of it being ridiculously comical that i just can't help but laugh. what a cheery mood. unfortunately, i do this almost every year now. february rolls around and i redeem my hermit permit. it gets people worried, but not quite enough. i lose a lot of touch with people. i text roughly three people on occasion, when i'm not too caught up in a tv marathon or analyzing all these fucking songs in my ipod, or sketching a picture that i like, or writing sarcastic entries in my journals, or HAIKUS. my god, i live such a brilliant life. personal hygiene is still right outside my door. i'm thinking it's time i stop boycotting showers because i'm really getting dizzy sitting here with myself. 

me at eight in the morning: you getting up today?

me: probably not.

me: alright, go back to bed you. sleep tight ;)

me at noon: you sure you're not getting up? 

me: ye i think so.

me: alright, back to bed you :*

me at three pm: bad fucking dream man. i might be hungry.

me: it's alright, you're not hungry. maybe just a little tired. maybe a nap?

me: you're probably right, see you for dinner maybe?

me: sure thing, sweet dreams 

me at six pm: orgy nightmares. what the fuck. 

me: have a burrito.

me: thanks. 

me: eat up, you've got a long night ahead of you.

*chain smoke, smoke weed, chug beers all night*

*repeat*

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)