Monday, October 1, 2012

Orange

Hi.
Today was my first day of class and I didn't thnk I would hate it as much as I did. The dress code pissed me off, but I can live with that. No metal on my face? FINE. No shorts? FINE. No smelling like motherfucking cigarettes or my favorite perfume? FINE. JUST FINE ALRIGHT. The medical field is a competitive little fucker. I don't know what I'm getting myself into but I'm going to do it anyway. My instructor asked us what OUR motivations are. I said I LIKE TO PROVE WRONG YA'LL BITCHES WHO DOUBT ME. She furrowed her eyebrows, and I laughed in my seat. I didn't feel like making friends so I didn't. I just talked like a shithead to people. These fucks can't eat me alive though. They're not allowed. Because I'm better than God. That's right, I said it. I'm better than God. 
Time to make friends with a thousand flashcards. 
Goodbye. 

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)