Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Vingt-Et-Un

God has had his eye on me all year. He's known of my alcoholic aspirations and there was no way the middle of October would belong to me. Maybe he thought I would die of alcohol poisoning on the first day. Even after making a deal with the devil to forever be a scumbag, God just wasn't having it. So I lay in bed and sneeze and cough and eat without tasting my food. The most wasted I could get is chugging my Nyquil to pass the fuck out for the rest of the night. I start semester 1 on Monday, surprisingly. Which leaves me a few days to get the devils going and out of my system so I can keep focusing for a solid 11 month haul. If I ever feel better that is. Party Hardy to my 21 year old self. May my adulthood refuse to be dull. 

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)