Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Starving

My appetite has grown...exponentially. I don't know if it's because Ace is away, starving in Paris, but all I wanna do is feed on ANYTHING. Like right now for example. I am currently wolfing down dinner leftovers. Dim sum galore with a side of gin and juice while watching the GGayest show in the world. On my damn couch because my room threw up on itself with all the clothes I have not yet packed. I just want to eat. It is making my stomach significantly rounder and larger but I don't even care. There's no way for me to fill whatever void this is........so I will feast. And feast. I told myself I have till October to be this gluttonous ogre, but who knows. I might just stay this way until the mirror gets me to do a doubletake of myself and see that I have swollen into something unpleasant.

Shit.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)