Monday, September 3, 2012

Long Hairs, Short Hairs, and Cannibalism

I watch them drive away in their cars. All of them. Scents stay and I sit alone for a while wondering how I could keep them. All of them. I drink and I think of them and their hair and how slow I move beside them. In a restaurant. In their cars. On my bed. Sometimes I forget that they're all different. That some eat me up faster than others. I am an animal but I'm the warmest of them all. I weaken and thrive on the moments time falters. My hand on their backs and shoulders and the space on their necks that fits me in no matter the woman.
I fell in love with this girl once and my bones hurt lying beside her. I'd drink some more and smile her way to pretend I wasn't deteriorating and shriveling and shrinking into the size she intended me to be. It was a war. It was vicious and quiet and she prowled for me without me even knowing. I can show you her teeth marks and I can show you the way she'd smile after every bite. But she'd drive away in her car. As they all did. She's only a girl but I never doubted to play the prey anyway.
Sometimes I'd oogle these damn girls and pretend I was packing something large in my pants. When my pants would come off I'd fixate on their faces and their mouths and my hands would fall off then roll under the bed where they're out of my reach till I find these girls on top of me, with their weight on me, dominating me, and all I can do is press my mouth against theirs and wait for the moment when time falters again.
I'm drying my sweat right now after watching a car drive away. They're not all predators, I just think they are. It fucking turns me on and I realize that eventually they'll eat me up so badly that shreds of my flesh will be left on my bed while my pants are on the floor next to my hands. I'd be in shreds but at least my pieces were fucking turned on.
I'd wait for the next one while drinking some more.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)