Friday, July 6, 2012

Something to Remember

I didn't think we would be the same again. But we all enjoyed our brief afternoon together. We shared stories at ease, read poems written by a dirty old man, and passed a cherry pipe around while Dro rolled a cigarette made out of butts from the night before. I didn't think I would be that satisfied, but I was. I was so satisfied that I could've sworn I was jealous of myself for being so satisfied. We sat around on the balcony, each with our own miscellaneous chairs. The sun comfortably fell on their roof and windows, making us squint just enough to notice a pretty weather day. I'm going to remember this. There's a stupid list of reasons why I'm going to remember this. But I'll remember it as the contentment of walking down their flight of stairs, happily descending despite parting ways. 

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)