Monday, July 2, 2012

Sleep ya right

I'm not exactly a homebody but my bed is my bed again and my room is my room again. My parents get to see me more often. I have more time to think to myself about how lame of a guy I am. I can finish films again without getting entirely bored. I oogle hot bitches. I even take pictures of shit and share. The sudden shift in my days is disorienting sometimes. I think I sleep a lot less now. I'm always up till 6... or later. I was making a sandwich in my kitchen an hour ago (around 5:15am) and my mom peeks her head in and asks "Have you not slept yet?" I said nope. Then she walked slowly away, and I had a feeling that she probably thinks I'm on some shit. I hope she doesn't think that. I'm just an owl, ain't no thang. It's already 6, it's already bright out, I'll pass out eventually, and life is going to continue blowing itself instead of blowing me. What's a bitch gotta do to get blown around here. By life. For once. 

God loves dumb.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)