Monday, July 9, 2012

Behind Her

Last night I met a beautiful dog. We didn't know her name so we gave him the name Undone, in honor of our  raw-lungs car ride song (The Sweater Song). Also, we decided that he can be referred to with either pronouns he or she. His leash was tied around the bumper of some SUV, with a bowl of food just in front of it. We were walking to some Pho restaurant in Milpitas when we first saw him. Excited and wide-eyed and licking my legs, he wouldn't let me walk passed him in one piece. So I showered him with my attention, got on my hands and knees on the sidewalk and everything. I sat on the curb and he would jump on my lap, kiss my face, then proceed to cuddling himself to my entire body. At first I thought he was blind because he kept bumping into me without giving a fuck. Or I thought he would be an idiot dog. But nah. He's just a baby, and a cuddly baby at that. I had a hard time saying goodbye to him. I hate meeting dogs that steal my goddamn heart. What's a dog doing stealing my heart anyway! It's MY fucking heart! 

But here's one to the pit bull of my dreams! Kisses to Undone! 

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)