Saturday, February 20, 2010

Quel heure est-il?

Il est deux heures du matin, exactement.

My friday:

SHUTTER ISLAND.

Mind is blown. I highly recommend.

My friday:

Every weekday morning, it gets more difficult to wake up. First thoughts in my head lately have been 1) Ian. 2) DROP OUT OF SCHOOL FUCK THIS SHIT. and 3) Did I finish homework?

And we only had a 4day week this week. Most exhausted I've been. It's why I couldn't wait for Friday. Friday meant Shutter Island and that meant good things.

Shutter Island broke my bad movie streak in the theaters. Since...since when? This year so far I've watched...Avatar, Dear John, Valentine's Day, Lovely Bones... and they've all been either lame, disappointing, or just bad. Shutter Island was not a disappoint. Not lame. Not bad. It was just GOOD.

I've been at the movies every weekend for the past like...4 weekends. And I've been in some double-dates lately. Tonight was my first double-date night with Fox and Yuri. Ian loves Yuri.... very very...VERY much. They are very cute.

I am very very tired. I don't even know what I'm typing anymore.

D'accord, bonne nuit.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)