Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I Need You So Much Closer

Transatlanticism.

Ian hasn't stayed for a family dinner in a little while, so I was very happy that he was here tonight. I love when he's here with the family. I truly do feel complete when he's with us, chatting and laughing and joking and eating. He's always insisting on doing the dishes and he knows I hate dishes. Even if I yell at him, he'll keep doing it. So I end up doing it with him, no matter how much I dislike it.

He went to volleyball today. I thought it was very random and cute of him. God, everyday, I really do realize how much I love him. It's ridiculous. He always disproves my beliefs in relationships before he happened. I don't know how. It just tells me that... it really is about the person. It's not about the principles or situations. It's about the person. And it just feels like... he's for me. Because... he's always so good to me. And then some.

"I need you so much closer." Just a good song.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)