Friday, February 12, 2010

10:56am

I call this sleep session The World's Throbbing Headache. I didn't even transfer in my room last night. By the time I woke up around 3am, my head was already trying to kill me. Literally expanding and imploding. As I felt the pain half asleep, I really convinced myself that I had a brain tumor. Brain cancer perhaps? And that I'll be dying in a few weeks once I wake up. I kept trying to figure out why I could be in so much pain...

Then I recalled yesterday after lunch when I found Aiza fuddling at her locker, dropping almost every single object she was holding. I approached her, asked what she was doing, then banged my head on the locker in front of me. It's so natural that I do things like that..that neither of us even reacted to it. It wasn't deliberate..but it was purposely. And now I want to die.

Badminton practice today. Ready.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)