Wednesday, June 25, 2014

nap made, the anti-sleep

i've rejected the autonomic practice of a circadian rhythm. (it's not a practice?)

flushing, right now. high hopes i don't vomit today.

my walk this morning was hazy and delirious. i walked in a strange, stuttering saunter. on my toes, darting my eyes at anything that resembled a bird. fremont isn't very exotic. no signs of turkeys. although, i crossed the street twice due to unidentified black figures on the ground. i kept thinking they were dying dead birds. both times, they were snapbacks. there are two idiots out there who lost their snapbacks last night. very high chances that i could've been one of two idiots. life is getting more difficult bobbing around without my glasses. but i will remain at refusal. keep it at shapes. 

(i feel sick now). 

nearly 3pm, the weather is overcast and the stillness is rousing up residual deliriousness of this morning. it took me some time to finally fall asleep this morning after my walk. it was a long walk around fremont. i was sweaty and exhausted when i returned home. but the two cups of coffee still coursed through my system, so i laid in bed and embraced the post-beer comedown, current-caffeine, and fatigued blur. my life consists of a series of sporadic naps rather than the routine of eight-hour diurnal sleep. 

i made a lot of stupid videos last night. i sent some of them to actual humans. i don't want to review what i'd done. next-day embarrassment is unbearable. 

real-time current thought: i have mad beef with my hair. 

:/ 

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)