Tuesday, June 24, 2014

greetings from an unfamiliar device

i'd stolen my mother's laptop for the sole purpose of composing an entry without auto-caps. i don't know if my resistance from capitalization is becoming severe, but some things are just better off a certain way. 

hello, 

it's me again, the overcompensating infant you've grown to hate and love (i assume). 

it's been a charming day. 

yesterday was a gloom. last night was even gloomier. a tired kind of gloom that wrapped me easily into a sleep. grateful for it now because i woke up today without the gloom. 

my saltwater flush has been phenomenal. it's been three days. the first day was the best. i excreted thoroughly. i drank the saltwater like it was a bloody mary (i really liked it). the second day was a distracted effort. my gi tract didn't empty as well as it did the first time around, leaving me to return to the toilet more than twice. today was the worst. i'd been so distracted by the little chores that i had decided to take on simultaneously that i stretched my ingestion time too long. i made up for it by chugging the last three cups. a little over five minutes later, i projectile vomited into the toilet. it was all saltwater, all clear. but i feared the cleanse wouldn't settle right. fortunately, my gi tract still flushed accordingly. (then i ate a hot pocket, c'est la vvvvvirgins). 

maybe my mood was lifted by my clean bedding. who doesn't love a freshly washed bed spread, pillow cases, and comforter? i even showered for an hour and a half just so i wouldn't defile the freshness of my kingdom. everything smelled great. smell me, you darling dumpling. smell me. 

and although my body has been aching in ways never before familiar to me, i still managed  to bulge my eyes out with a sort of light you'll hardly ever see me with. i find it strange, sitting upright at this very moment. truly, and i repeat, i am so creepy when i'm happy. i understand this is a fleeting moment. this will change in a matter of hours, if not minutes or seconds. and tomorrow i may not awake with the same fluidity that today has brought me. but that griping is preemptively reserved for future entries. that's the beauty of these transient words. 

you'd been swell today because i'd been swell today. that's as honest as i intend to be in regards to our relationship. 

my heart isn't swelling, but i feel like laughing and taking pictures of myself. 

don't forget this, you sweet little dove. 

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)